Weekend Recap

Monday, December 4, 2017
Happy Monday everyone!!!  

To kick off this week it's My Weekend Recap!

On Friday after I got off work I went to Mardel and Barnes & Noble and purchased The One Year Bible and I also picked up a couple of movies while I was there. 

After that I had some more time to spare so I went to Barnes and Noble and got Shay's Simmers cookbook and a christmas novel. 


In January I'm setting my goals PRETTY high and I'm going to try my VERY VERY best to read the bible in a year. I'm hoping this reading plan will help. 


I've talked about it in my Just Because Gift post  and I talked about it here too and I just  purchased Mix & Match Mama: Simmers by Shay Shull. I'm excited to start trying the recipes. 



While I was at Barnes and Noble I purchased this novel. So far it's a great story.  The book is about a single man who has a newborn daughter but doesn't know one thing about taking care of a baby, that is until Dr. Kelly Hall agrees to help. Stay tuned this will be in my book review. 

On Saturday, I visited Dillards and purchased Kate Spade's On the go Deco Dot water bottle.  This water bottle keeps your cold/hot beverage cold or hot for 12 hours. 


On Sunday I went to church and relaxed watching Hallmark movies!!! 

Don't forget you can find me on: 


You can also email me at rachaelsrambling@yahoo.com

Hope all of you have a wonderful week!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment