STRANDED: Famous People

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Good Morning!!! 


Today we're taking 3 famous people with us on our island!!

Oprah Winfrey

Oprah is coming definitely...enough said.


Matthew McConaughey. 

Matthew is coming with us to our island, because well...just look at him...He's got the muscles, he's got humor, and well he's got everything so... #justhopehecanstartfire #fellowTEXAN #needahotguyontheisland




Carrie Underwood


Carrie would be on my island because she can sing and I'm sure she could figure out how to do something...

Carrie, Matthew and Oprah are who I would have on my deserted island!!! 

If you haven't already joined Erika and Shay for this series just visit their blogs!! 




Tomorrow, I'm sharing about Kristin Schmucker surprise boxes!!! Have a great day!!! 

1 comment

  1. Yep! Mr. McC made my list, too! He'll have to island hop! Ha!

    ReplyDelete