BOX:Kristin Schmucker Surprise Box

Thursday, July 14, 2016



Kristin Schmucker, designs bible verse cards, sells journals,candles and so much more!!  

I have purchased this:



With this journal you can write down verses and prayer requests...



I had seen where people can purchase a surprise box and I thought, okay...no big deal... Then just a few days I was looking at my email and came across an email from Kristin Schmucker and I said, "why not?". Getting more in a box and the value being around $60-70 I thought I'd give it a try...This box reminds me of the Fab,Fit,Fun box but this box is for believers!! Keep it right here and I'll let you know what I think once it comes in the mail.

You can purchase the "surprise box" right now for $30 at Kristin Schmucker Website 

Have a wonderful day and see you back tomorrow for....Friday Favorites!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment