Wardrobe Wednesday: Workout Favorites

Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Happy Wednesday everyone!! Today on Wardrobe Wednesday I'm sharing my workout favorites!!





The brands I buy from are Under Armour and Nike.   I would like to buy some items from Calia by Carrie Underwood and Cross Training Couture.


(Calia)

(Calia, Capri)

(Calia, Headband)

(Calia, Water Bottle)


(Nike, Tempo Short)
I love Nike Tempo shorts…I have them in a variety of colors. They're so comfortable…

Please go read the story about how Cross Training Couture began!!! Also to meet Michelle Myers click HERE

(Cross Training Couture)


(Cross Training Couture)



I love graphic t-shirts and neutrals so its easy to throw on and just go. I also love some patterns, but I'm very picky in the ones I choose. The items above are my "go to" when I'm trying to get to the gym! Those are my Workout Favorites!! You can find Calia by Carrie Underwood, Under Armour, Nike, & Cross Training Couture on Twitter or Instagram.


Have a great Wednesday!! Also, If you're a Carrie Underwood fan…She will be announcing something on FACEBOOK tomorrow on August 20, 2015!! Wonder what it could be?! Before, I let you go here's today's bible verse courtesy of Katie Farrell of Dashing Dish…"God's word in your mouth is more powerful than anything anyone has ever said about you!" -Proverbs 18:21





No comments

Post a Comment