24: Movies/Television

Sunday, August 23, 2015
Hey Everyone!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!! Good luck to all you students going back to school today!! Today on 24 I'm sharing some of my favorite movies and what I watch on television!!




I love watching reality TV and going to the movies!! Some of my favorite tv programs to watch are:

The Bachelor/Bachelorette
singing competitions
Big Brother 
Survivor 
Good Morning America
Today Show 
Extreme Weight Loss 
The Biggest Loser
Naked and Afraid
The Hallmark Channel 
The Price Is Right
Wheel of Fortune 
The Amazing Race
sometimes The Real Housewives of New Jersey/New York/Orange County

As for movies I am a chick flick kinda gal!! I love a good love story. My top favorite chick flick would have to be a toss up between Sweet Home Alabama and The Notebook! 

I love Reese Witherspoon!!! 




I also recently posted about my love for the Hallmark Channel movies. I love those!! I also love Christmas and any holiday movies!! What's better than on a cold winters day watching a good movie with a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate in hand!!

That's todays 24!! Have a great Week!!

No comments

Post a Comment