Friday Favorites/25 Things You Didn't Know About Me (February 9,2018)

Friday, February 9, 2018
Hey guys!!! Good Morning!!


Hope all of you have had a wonderful week!! This week has been great!!! Once again though,nothing too exciting happened but...

This week has me:


Okay...on to my FRIDAY FAVORITES & 25 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME!! 

As always, Friday Favorites is brought to you by Erika, Mel and Andrea!! 



As  you may know LOFT is my favorite store, So I've put together a small variety of things that I'm loving at the moment











On my quest to be more healthy, I made smoothies and made some avocado toast...Separate days of course...




I can't forget to mention that I love this new seasoning...

Guacamole Seasoning...You've gotta try it!!





As I was typing out this post, I was watching Bringing Up Bates, and on the commercial they featured Craig Morgan. You might be familiar with Craig's song "What I Love About Sunday", "This Ain't Nothin')...UP TV is bringing his life to TV in March.


I've been interested in trying a home diffuser...Thinking about maybe ordering this one by TOCCA. 





Have any of you done a vision board? I'm also thinking about creating one..Any thoughts?



To finish out the week I thought I would share 25 things about yours truly that you may have not known about me before reading this post...

1. I am deathly AFRAID of SNAKES. 

2.I DO NOT LIKE MATH

3. I am the youngest in my family

4.I love writing (Part of the reason I decided to create this blog)

5. I LOVE,LOVE Matthew McConaughey 



6.I love Italian cuisine



7. I enjoy going to the movies and eating movie theatre popcorn

8.I would absolutely love to meet Barbara Walters or Oprah

9. I am a country music junkie

10.When I was little I hated seafood, now I LOVE IT!! 

11.I love reality tv shows

12. I absolutely LOVE,LOVE Chick-fi-La

13. In recent posts I've talked about my love of skincare products...

14.I love sunsets,especially WEST TEXAS sunsets!! 





15. If you haven't heard of Aaron Watson I suggest you look him up!! #greatsinger #greatfamilyguy

16.My least favorite holiday is....yep...Valentines Day

17. I love fashion, BUT I WILL NOT Wear sleeveless tops without a jacket

18. I would love to travel to London, Ireland, Italy and Bora Bora  one day

19. I have a niece and nephew 

20.I'm good at organizing

21.I love roller coasters

22. I am SCARED of spiders

23.One time at a concert at our local fair, Tracy Byrd's( "I'm From The Country",Holdin' Heaven" guitarist gave me a guitar pick

24. My favorite actress is Reese Witherspoon...Favorite movies Sweet Home Alabama and Legally Blonde

25. I absolutely love fragrances! My favorite scent is either sweet or clean 


In case you missed anything this week here's a quick RECAP!!

On Monday, I didn't post...#sorry

Tuesday, I shared that I was starting a new series Stay The Path Diaries

On Wednesday, I shared about what I am currently in to...Skincare!

and today (Thursday) I wasn't able to post again.


That's A WRAP!! Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!! 

God Bless!!! 

2 comments

  1. This was so fun! The Loft is my favorite too and oh boy am I ever scared of snakes and spiders!! All right, all right, all right, LOVE MM and this post! xo

    ReplyDelete