Weekend Recap:Books & Chalk Paint (February 12,2018)

Monday, February 12, 2018
Good Morning Ladies, I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!!! 

Here is my:



On Friday night I came home from working and did absolutely nothing. I did visit Barnes & Noble to get a few books for my upcoming book review. 

Here are the books I'll be reviewing:

All That Glitters by Diana Palmer
When In Doubt Add Butter by Beth Harbison
They All Fall Down by Roxanne St.Claire
Under a Summer Sky by Melody Carlson



On Saturday, my aunt, sister-in-law, mom, and I went to a chalk paint class. We had the option of painting our initial, heart, or a bunny rabbit. I chose the bunny rabbit.






After reading Erika's blog, I ORDERED THESE BP Maddy Mules in the blush!! 

I also ordered this cleanser from Chanel...



Also, Laura Story is doing an online bible study When God Doesn't Fix It. 

(Photo Courtesy of StudyGateway)

That's it for this weekend's recap!! 

Coming Up Later on the blog:

Tomorrow I'll have episode 2 of Stay The Path Diaries

I hope ALL of you have a wonderful week!! 



No comments

Post a Comment