Friday Favorites {February 16,2018}

Friday, February 16, 2018


Happy Friday to all of you!! I'm so HAPPY that it's Friday!! 


For this edition of Friday Favorites I have...


I first saw these on Erika's blog a while back when she first posted about them here and then I saw them here . I wanted to order them way back when, but they were out of stock, but LADIES I have good news they are BACK in stock!! I ordered myself a pair and received them in the mail, and I have to say THEY ARE SO CUTE and COMFORTABLE!! They will be one of my spring staples...




I also ordered this cleanser from Chanel. This cleanser smells great!! I really loved how this cleanser made my face feel. It felt so soft and very clean!! #newfavorite #newlove


In last week's Friday Favorites I included 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me and in that post I mentioned I love sunsets, but I also love sunrises. I took this when I got to work....




 9 times out of 10 I workout after work...I recently started doing a kick boxing class  and a octane class...
When I'm working out on my own my new favorite machine to workout on is the Elliptical..



My last favorite is... On Sunday night my  favorite show When Calls The Heart returns to the Hallmark channel...



I also LOVE this shirt from Loft, and what's even better it's on SALE!! 




Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! 

XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment