Hallmark Channel Movies & Countdown to Christmas

Wednesday, August 12, 2015
I love the Hallmark Channel!! With all the crime and Real Housewives of this and that, it is refreshing to just sit back with a snack and watch a good ole love story or christmas movie!





On the weekends I could DO NOTHING but sit back and watch every single movie!! I love that there's a movie I can watch every Saturday and Sunday. One of the actresses I love that appears in some of the movies on the Hallmark Channel is Candace Cameron Bure and actually this Sunday, August 16th she will star in "Just The Way You Are"! I can't wait for Sunday and don't forget that soon….SOON we will get to "Countdown to Christmas!!! My all-time faves!! I'm ready to wrap myself in a blanket with some hot coco!!!



No comments

Post a Comment