FOOD: Hanger Bombs

Monday, February 27, 2023

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend! 

On today's post, I wanted to share a simple recipe from Katie Dunlop of Love Sweat Fitness, you probably have read recent posts on her, you can check out her website here

I had seen this dessert recipe but decided to make it last night and oh my goodness, if you're trying to be healthy but want a little something, this will satisfy that sweet tooth! 


RECIPE:


  • 1 cup almond butter
  • 1/2 cup caco butter
  • 2 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa 
  • 2 tbsp monkfruit sweetener (optional...I personally did not use this but I will next time I make these)
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds/hemp seeds  
DIRECTIONS: 
Add cocoa butter to a small saucepan over low-medium heat  and begin adding the almond butter and monk fruit if using. Let them melt together while stirring occasionally.  

Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl except for the toppings and scoop them in a muffin tin and add toppings and you got yourself a yummy dessert! You can store these in the freezer. If already frozen let them sit for a few minutes! 


I hope you give these hanger bombs a try! They're so delicious! 

You can also find many more recipes in Katie's Guiltless Nutrition Guide and her Hot Body Meal Plan, you can find these on her website!! 

XO, Have an awesome week and see you back here tomorrow! 

No comments

Post a Comment