FAVORITE BLOGGERS

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Each Tuesday,  I'm sharing my favorites! 


This Tuesday, I'm sharing my favorite bloggers!! 

My top favorite, the one that I read every single morning is Mix & Match Mama's.  Shay, posts about her family, cooking, entertainment, sports, traveling and everything in between. 


My next favorite is actually her best friend Erika's blog A Little Bit of Everything and she also posts about her family, sports, her home, etc.  


They both cover a little bit of everything!! 

I love Katie Harrell of Mumu and Macaroons! I love how raw and real she is as well as her love of fashion and decorating and everything like that!!  


This post is very short, but I only listen to a handful of podcasts. 


I hope all of you have a great day!!! 


For my previous post on: 

 my favorite podcasts click here

No comments

Post a Comment