Podcasts I Listen Too

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 Podcasts I'm Listening Too


On today's blog, I'm going to share some of my favorite podcasts I'm listening too! Some are faith based and some are just for fun!! 


Speaking of podcasts, I recently shared that I was excited for In Joy Life w/ Mattie Jackson - Selecman. Today, she launched and the shows are absolutley great! On her first two episodes she has Annie F. Downs and she also has Shawn Johnson - East and Andrew East on! If you want to know more about Mattie just click here .




Another one I'm listening too is The Bible Recap with Tara Leigh Cobble. I have always wanted to read the Bible in a year, so 2023 is going to be the year I do it!!!



I'm not sure if they're coming back for another season in 2023, but I enjoyed listening to The Bestie Breakdown with Shay Shull and Erika Slaughter. They are from the McKinney, Texas area and just fun!!  You might know Shay as Mix & Match Mama (her blog). 


These podcasts are my favorites right now, but I've listened to Couple Things with Shawn Johnson - East and Andrew East, I think I would like to start listening to the She Reads Truth podcast, and I saw this on Sarah Shaneyfelt's blog She Wakes Up at 5 am, so I think I'm going to give that one a try too!! 


What are your favorite podcasts?! 

Next Tuesday, I'm sharing My Favorite Bloggers! So come back for that!! 

No comments

Post a Comment