Amazon Haul

Monday, January 30, 2023

 


Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!!! I had a relaxing one!! I watched the Kansas City Chiefs game and not much else!! 

I thought for this Monday, I would share some of the things I've purchased on Amazon or will in the future!! 



I ordered French Girl mint bath salts (I love anything mint) along with Herbivore CALM bath salts and Herbivore Coconut bath soak. 






                                                  I can not wait to relax in a bath!! 


I will order this in the near future, I love a good moisturizing face mask

I'm also wanting to get a new kettle and this one has caught my eye...I first saw Katie Dunlop of Love Sweat Fitness use one similar and well...I wouldn't mind trying it out!!!




I also saw this in a giveaway package that Mattie Jackson - Selecman was doing and I can't wait to order this Voluspa candle - this would be a great Valentine's Day gift to your friends!!




I actually think that any of these products from Amazon would be great Valentine's Day gifts to your sister, daughter or friend!! 


That is all I have for today!! Hope y'all have a great week!! 

No comments

Post a Comment