In Bloom

Monday, July 18, 2016
        Happy Monday!! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!!

Last Friday, I ordered my NEW Erin Condren lifeplanner!!! *It's on its way in the mail*. 

Also, on Friday I signed up for a fitness challenge from Susannah Collins of Freedom Grace and Fitness.  If you're interested in signing up or want more information please visit Freedom Grace & Fitness

I got in touch with her a couple of months ago and we decided Piyo would be the best fit for me. Also included besides the workouts is Shakeology. If you don't know about either visit beachbody.com 



Here's what I purchased!!

While I like many of the new designs I chose to get the In Bloom Rose Gold with platinum binding. Also, you can choose between neutral or colorful option for your look inside. When you choose your lifeplanner you can also purchase accessories. You can choose from 4 different options. You can choose between Erin's Essentials, the crafter starter pack, the wellness pack or the the explorer starter pack. I decided to go with the wellness pack. I also purchased EC's gemstone rollerball pens!! 





Once I get my goodies I'll post a review on them on my EC page!!! 

Also, I couldn't forget on Friday I went to Loft!!! HURRY!! it's 50% off! Sale ENDS TOMORROW

Here's what I got!









That's what I've purchased!!!! That's all I have for this Monday!!! Don't forget that hometowns are on tonight on The Bachelorette!!! 

Have a Great Monday!!! See you back here tomorrow!!








No comments

Post a Comment