My Current Faves

Saturday, January 28, 2023

 HAPPY SATURDAY 


I hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend! This week has been a bit busy at work, so unfortunately I haven't been able to post as much as I would've liked BUT here are my Favorites! 





I don't know if you have heard about Life in Lilac but these candles are oh- so amazing!! I purchased my very first one around Thanksgiving '22 and I fell in love with Fall Fever.After I purchased Fall Fever, I have purchased Heart Throb and Always Welcome! These amazing candles will make your home or office or wherever you have them smelling wonderful. You can also purchase diffusers! 

Also, there are a couple other candles I have been absolutely been loving lately are Tyler Candles and Voluspa. 

A wonderful friend of mine gave me Dolce Vita from Tyler Candle Company and I can't say enough great things about this candle, it smells AMAZING! You have to purchase a candle from Tyler Candle Company, they are the best! I even purchased one for this winter season! 


My second favorite for this week...

is Mattie Jackson - Selecman. I don't know if you're a country music fan, but she is the daughter of country legend ALAN JACKSON. If you're not a fan of country music fan let me explain... Mattie lost her very young husband due to very bad fall. Mattie wrote a book called  Lemons on Friday. Before the tragic accident, Mattie started a non-profit call Nasheville, supporting widows. Next Tuesday, January 31st she is starting a podcast called In Joy Life. I can not wait to listen to this podcast!! 



Number Three FAVORITE Is.... Zach Shallcross. 

Zach is the new bachelor this season. He was on Rachel and Gabby's season of The Bachelorette! 

I'm excited to see where this season goes!! 

Following The Bachelor, my next fave is...

Earlier this month I just now discovered Apple Fitness+, I have enjoyed incorporating cycling and treadmill workouts from this app. My favorite trainer so far has been Emily Fayette. 

Apple Fitness+ has several options for workouts to fit your needs! Whether you love running, walking, HITT or yoga it has something for everybody! Also, I have a Nordic Trac treadmill here at home and I have been using the iFit app and oh my goodness I love using this app!! I can be walking in Nashville and then workin out in Italy,,,It is so much fun! The iFit app also has options for everyone! You can be just getting started in your fitness journey or you can be preparing for a marathon! 

OKAY, those are my main FAVES for this week but here are some close calls....

*Ice Roller*

A wonderful friend of mine recently gave me an ice roller for my face and I LOVE IT!! I honestly would love any skin care product given to me!! 


On a whole different topic from skin care - I really enjoy a great coffee! I currently have a Keurig. I love that it has a brother built in but I'm wanting to try different coffee pods and am not sure which ones...also if you have a creamer you love or recipe for a latte, let me know!! 


Well I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!! I'm headed out to go shopping!! 

No comments

Post a Comment