CURRENTLY

Sunday, January 22, 2023


 HAPPY MONDAY!!


 I hope you had a great weekend!! 


Today, I wanted to share some things that I have been enjoying currently... 


A little weekend recap before I dive in to what I've been enjoying at the moment! 

On Saturday, I went to a local coffee shop and also saw this...


This movie was sooooo good!!! 

Okay, here's what I've been loving currently! 

I love Lou & Grey at LOFT. This line is sooooo SOFT and sooooo comfy. It's great to wear anywhere! From work to the gym and anywhere in between! 





Some other pieces that I've purchased...




If you're looking for new lounge wear, I would highly recommend you look into this line at LOFT!!  You won't be disappointed, I promise!! 


Switching gears from clothes to COFFEE!!


I get this TEXAS PECAN coffee from HEB and it's definitely what I have come to enjoy in the mornings!!  If you live by a HEB and enjoy a cup of Joe, I would recommend you try this! 


I also enjoy putting this into my coffee...

Miss Congeniality, a dietary supplement from LOVE SWEAT FITNESS!  To explore more LOVE SWEAT FITNESS products just click the link! You can also find Katie on YouTube, Facebook & Instagram! 




I hope you have a wonderful week! 

Also, if you haven't already joined MIX & MATCH MAMA's in reading the Bible Recap you can read her post on that here


Coming up on the blog this week:

NEW! Candles I'v been using, workouts I've been doing and trainers I've been loving on iFit and Apple Fitness+ and a whole lot more! 



         

No comments

Post a Comment