Just Day to Day Living Weekend RECAP + What's Coming Up This Week

Monday, November 13, 2017

Hi Friends!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!! Today on the blog I have my weekend recap + what's coming up this week right here on the blog!! 

On Friday, my mom,dad, and I went to see Murder on the Orient Express. This movie was not my choice and it wasn't a favorite of mine, but I thought it was an okay movie. #moreachickflickkindagirl 


#changing gears

Speaking of entertainment I want to read this book + there is a bible study on Church of the Small Things by Melanie Shankle. 


On Saturday, I did a little bit of laundry and household chores and watched #illletyouguess!!! 

On Sunday: I went to church with my sister. My mom and I visited LOFT and I got a couple of items. 

Later,I took a little break from watching HALLMARK and instead I watched UP TV's A Very Country Christmas.  




Coming up tomorrow: 

I'm going to share some ideas on how to make your house smell like the holidays + a whole lot more!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment