Friday Favorites | NOVEMBER WEEK 2

Saturday, November 11, 2017

 

As always I'm going Narci,Erika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!! (Actually on Saturday night)

This week has felt like the longest week ever. Sorry about the late...the very late post..


Earlier today (Saturday) I told you about some bracelets that I found on Nordstroms  and well they are a favorite definitely for this week...Here they are if you missed them! They come in Grey,Green & Blue






The next favorite of mine this week is seeing Carrie Underwood perform on the CMAs. If you missed her performing Softly & Tenderly. Please look it up!!! We WILL INDEED NEVER FORGET those victims of Las Vegas.



My next favorite is FAB FIT FUN. If you haven't heard of FAB,FIT, FUN it's a box of goodies. You can learn more by clicking on the link above. I'll be receiving my winter box soon...so please stay tuned for a review!!! 



One of my very favorite parts about blogging is getting to discover new people and their blogs and well I've mentioned Amanda @ That Inspired Chick a few times and well... she is my NEW favorite blogger so if you haven't  gotten the chance to visit her blog, just go on over here!!! 


Okay. This isn't a favorite it's just......I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Please,please,please if you're reading this post I need blog post ideas!! I would love to hear your ideas so, if you have a suggestion please e-mail me at rachaelhurley@ymail.com







No comments

Post a Comment