Christmas 2017 Gift Guide For The Ladies in Your Life

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Since Christmas will be here before we know it, I thought I would share my Christmas Gift Guide for Her in this special weekend post!! 


For the Fashionista/Jewelry Lady : 

I personally don't think that you can go wrong by getting that lady in your life some Kendra Scott, but here are some other options.


I love stacking bracelets 





Also for the bargain shopper in your life. JANE is a WONDERFUL option. It has something for everybody and at a great,affordable price.



The Cook:

For the cook in your life, I think Simmers by Shay Shull (Mix & Match Mama") is just the thing...I would also recommend


Ree Drummond. The Pioneer Woman also has a lot of cute dishes sold at Wal Mart. 



The Workout Gal:

For that gal in your life who likes to be fashionable for her workout. I've got a couple of ideas.

First, a great water bottle! 

If you like ETSY, I think you should really check out Amanda @ That Inspired Chick. Also you can check out Amanda at her blog !



I personally like SWELL, because they keep your beverage of choice cold/hot for 12 hours and they come in many different colors/patterns. 


The Decorator:

I think a good soft blanket + a great candle will make the lady (ies) in your life so,so happy!! I love candles from Bath & Body Works & Anthropologie 



Those are just a few ideas on what to get those special ladies in your life this year!! 

Now, I'm going to curl up and watch my favorite CHRISTMAS movies on the Hallmark channel!!! Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend & I'll see you back here on Monday!! 

Here's a RECAP of what happened around here this past week!!

On Monday, I recapped my weekend and on Tuesday I shared a little bit of me and my faith  & on Wednesday + Thursday I did a special post on the 51st Annual CMA Awards to see those posts go here!

No comments

Post a Comment