CMA RECAP

Thursday, November 9, 2017



As I told you yesterday I would have a CMA RECAP and here it is!



For a list of CMA Winners check out my post from yesterday ( in bold)

The HIGHLIGHT of the night was none other than CARRIE UNDERWOOD and her heartbreaking tribute to the lives lost in the country music industry and those lost in Las Vegas. 



If you haven't seen this performance of Softly & Tenderly please do yourself a favor and go watch it!!


Okay now to my favorite part...the FASHION!!!

Here are my BEST DRESSED!!! 

Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher


Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

Miranda Lambert


Luke & Caroline Bryan


Darius Rucker



Scotty McCreery


Brad & Kimberly Williams Paisley


Lauren Alaina


Brittany Snow


Those are my BEST DRESSED winners!!! 

That's my short recap of the CMA's, Sorry this post is so late,but I'll see you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!

No comments

Post a Comment