Friday Favorites #12: MOVIE AND PLANNER

Friday, June 3, 2016






This  Friday Favorites includes this movie...Me Before You!!


Me Before You is a book by Jojo Moyes that is turning into  a major motion picture!! I'm so EXCITED to get to see this!! Finally a great chick flick!!! 

As i mentioned on Wednesday Erin Condren launched the 2016-2017 Life Planner and when I get a chance to get my 2017 I'll be looking at these:




To find the one you will love just visit EC Here!

If you missed anything this week, here's a recap!

Monday, It was memorial day and I took a day off from posting, on Tuesday, I shared about this Lush dress(I posted about this dress when Nordstroms was having a sale...They may be sold out). On Wednesday I shared what products I want to try as well as Wednesday Inspiration, and yesterday I shared with you my favorite coffee mugs and drinks!! 



As always if you're a brand new blogger like myself or have been blogging for years you can join Erika,Andrea, and Narci for 



On Monday I'm talking what there is to do in my city/town!!! Have a great weekend!!! My weekend plans are to see Me and You...enjoy hanging out with my friends and relaxing!!!! 

To see previous Friday Favorites posts

No comments

Post a Comment