Things To Do: Around My Town

Monday, June 6, 2016
Hello Monday...Nice to see you again! 

Hope all of you had a great weekend!!! 

Due to privacy reasons I won't disclose my exact location, but think  West Texas,Red Raiders, cotton, dirt, middle of nowhere...oh but...there is one thing...Heard of Buddy Holly?

I have lived in West Texas my entire life, except for the seven years that I lived outside of the Fort Worth area. 

In my town there isn't honestly a whole lot to do... There are a ton, a TON of restaurants you can eat at, mall, movie theatres, gyms, a few parks (nothing spectacular if you want my honest opinion...let me say they are building quite a bit though. Some of the newer places that have opened up  recently and that I'm really excited about are Homegoods  (see what I mean my town just got one! I'm not complaining), Charming Charlie's, Saltgrass, we'll soon be getting a J Crew Factory, and for you In N  Out junkies we're getting one of  those too among hotels and  grocery stores... 

Anyways, what do we do on the weekend in my little town? Well, If it's that time we enjoy a good football game or baseball game depending on the season, we ladies get our  hair done, dine out, shop, enjoy a movie, and when there is a  concert you attend that... 

What's coming to my town:





I'm really excited about Panera Bread!!

I wish I had pictures, but....anyways that's what we do around my town!  I wish we had a zoo, a lake, an amusement park,etc... 

Have a Good Day and Week!!! 




No comments

Post a Comment