It's Monday…Fresh start and The Bachelor

Monday, January 4, 2016
Happy New Year and Happy Monday to YOU!!
Some housekeeping updates: 

If you EVER need anything or have a suggestion please don't hesitate to email me @ rachaelsramblings@hotmail.com


It's a new year and I'm making a fresh start on the blog!!! This year, I'm planning to get more personal and share with you more of my life and as usual that will include FASHION, FAITH & much more!! 



To start off though LADIES.. TONIGHT has me really,really, really,EXCITED!!! 




If you don't already know my guilty pleasure is watching The Bachelor!! The BACHELOR premieres tonight on ABC!!! 

Also, another favorite show of mine is premiering to on NBC and that's The Biggest Loser!! 

Preview of this week:

Today: Happy New Year & Bachelor premieres
Tuesday: Some Random Pictures to end 2015
Wednesday:TBA
Thursday:TBA
Friday:Friday Favorites! 

I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL year full of FAITH,LOVE & Happiness!! Cheers!!

No comments

Post a Comment