Kickstarting 2016

Monday, January 4, 2016
To kickstart 2016 on a positive note I joined She Works His Way. 

I've talked about She Works His Way before, but I hadn't been a member I just used the reading plan. Today, I joined for $9.99/month. (Startup fee is $39.00)

Also, if you are married you can do this with your husband/wife as long as you are a member! 


With She Works His Way the book of the month is…



I saw this on the She Works His Way Facebook page…


"Now all glory to God,who is able through his mighty power at work within us,to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think". -Ephesians 3:20
As always if you have a question or suggestions don't hesitate to email me at rachaelsramblings@hotmail.com! Look forward to hearing from you in 2016!

No comments

Post a Comment