BEAUTY: TULA REVIEW

Saturday, January 20, 2018
Happy Weekend, everyone!!!

It's finally the weekend, can I get an AMEN?!!! So sorry I haven't been blogging this week. It's been so busy at work...ANYWAYS,I am sharing my Review on TULA!!! 





If you're not familiar with TULA, TULA is a skin care line that uses probiotics.  Some of the products that you can purchase are: 

Hydrating Day & Night Cream
Purifying Cleanser
Exfoliating Treatment Mask (I haven't tried this)
Illuminating Serum

The products that I have pictured above are part of the Discovery Kit.  The Discovery Kit is a travel kit that includes The Purifying Cleanser,Illuminating Face Serum,Hydrating Day & Night Cream,Revitalizing Eye Cream and the Limited Edition TULA travel bag.

After trying all of the above items I can really tell a difference in my skin. I would recommend trying these products!!

I usually use the Purifying cleanser when I shower. When I do my makeup I use my OLAY moisturizer, Tula's face serum and there day and night cream and I finish up with the eye cream before I start putting on my foundation.

No comments

Post a Comment