WEEKEND RECAP

Monday, January 15, 2018

In this edition of my weekend recap, I'm getting personal. Earlier in the week last week my grandmother (Far left in above picture) was going out to get her newspaper and fell. If you could please say a prayer for her, that would be appreciated. 

This weekend was pretty low key.

On Friday, I visited my favorite store LOFT and got some Lou & Grey. 
Y'ALL IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING FROM LOU & GREY I HIGHLY,HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!! Seriously,this brand is SO,SO,SO soft and if you love cute lounge wear this it!!! #ipromise

I watched UP's Bringing Up Bates... I downloaded Lawson Bates' album What Country Means To Me. If you follow this family then you may know that Lawson featured Duck Dynasty's Sadie Robertson in his video "Past the Past", and he has also featured Emily Ann Roberts from NBC's The Voice on his album. She's featured on "I'll Love Again" and "I Have Decided".


If you want to know more you can visit them here or go to UP TV's official website. If you're interested in watching this show, next week's featured episode will include Tori Bates and her boyfriend at the time Bobby. It airs on Thursday. 



Yesterday, I went to TARGET and got  Tone It Up's Chocolate Protein powder and their protein bars in Peanut Butter and coconut. I tried the peanut butter and it was DELICIOUS!!! I did look at their workout equipment, but it wasn't something I absolutely had to have at this moment in time. 

If you're a fan of Tone It Up, I'd love to know. 

Coming up this week on the blog:




My REVIEW on TULA. If you haven't heard of TULA, it's a skin care line. 



Hope y'all have a wonderful week!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment