REVIEWS:Dry Bar| Bigger,Better Blowout

Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Good morning,Y'all!!! 

Today on the blog I'm sharing my thoughts on my DRY BAR kit!! 

A year or so ago I found Dry Bar on Instagram and not too long ago I decided I wanted to try it out. I went to ULTA and found their clarifying shampoo which you can read all about here.

 

What comes in the Bigger, Better Blowout Kit? 
Just in case you didn't know you can get all these items separate. 

1.Buttercup Blow Dryer
2. Half Pint(A Round Brush)
3. 4 Self Grip Rollers
4.Small Triple Sec
5. Small Southern Belle mousse 
6.Money Maker Hairspray

I love the all the products in this kit, my only complaint is that I wish that this kit came with the Hold Me clips or the Lemon Drop brush. But all in all I love EVERYTHING!!!

The Money Maker hair spray that comes in the kit is AWESOME!!! It smells GREAT!!! 


Some other great products from Dry Bar that I'd love to try:

Sparkling Soda



Sparkling Soda is a shine mist. It keeps the fly aways at bay and helps make your hair look shiny.

Mai Tai Spritzer.


Mai Tai helps create beachy waves and holds volume

Mix and Match Mama has a hair tutorial video using Mai Tai and Sparkling Soda. To check it out go here. She also uses Moroccan Oil.

Until next time...Have a spectacular day!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment