Friday Favorites #1

Friday, January 5, 2018


YAY, it's the first Friday Favorites for 2018!!  

I'm once again teaming up with Erika,Narci & Andrea for Friday Favorites. If you're a brand new blogger or have been blogging for a while and want to join in this link up just visit Erika's blog!!

Well... I started out the first week pretty good, and then it was headaches,ear aches,coughing and sneezes all around. #nothowiwantedthingstogo 

But....There were some great things that happened around here!!


#1 

Wubbly Sherpa from Gliks.  I heard/saw this on Ashlee's blog Little Lovelies and decided to get it after Christmas and let me tell you I have fallen in love with it. It's so WARM and SOFT. You can definitely wear this with jeans or leggings. #getonenow #ipromiseyouwontregretit




This one is similar to mine





#2
A friend of mine had a marble phone case and I loved it so I checked out Amazon and found this one and a pop socket..


#3

My next favorite is watching Bringing Up Bates..I love the 

core values of this family...My favorites are Tori,Alyssa, 

Carlin, and Lawson.


I've also been watching RelationSHEP. You probably 

know Shep from Bravo's Southern Charm.


#4

Last is not really a favorite...I need suggestions on what are some of your favorite skin care items to make your face glow... Please e-mail me at rachaelsrambling@yahoo.com with your recommendations!!

Hope all of you had a wonderful week!! I will see all of you right back here on Monday with my Weekend Recap!! 


As always




No comments

Post a Comment