Just Day To Day Living | Weekend RECAP + What's Coming Up This Week on the Blog

Monday, November 6, 2017

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!! 

On Friday my mom,sister in law, niece, and I went to my brother's family day at his work. On the drive there we passed some cotton....


On Saturday my friend Claire and I went to the TTU vs. KSU game... #thatsalliwillsayaboutthat #getittogetherTTU





I also visited ULTA & Target and purchased:

The Real Technique makeup sponge and I also got some much needed Maybelline mascara 


Also as I talked about here I purchased Dry Bar's On The Rocks charcoal shampoo and conditioner 



 I also purchased Dry Bar's Texas Tea volume hairspray 


At Target I purchased OLAY's  Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser and night mask.



I will definitely let you all know how I like the Dry Bar and new Olay products!! Stay tuned for that!! 


When I got home from Ulta & Target I sat back and relaxed and watched my favorite movies from HALLMARK!!! 



On Sunday:

I did some laundry and cleaned!! Sounds fun,huh?!  I also watched more Christmas Hallmark movies as I planned this week's blog posts. 


Coming Up this week on the blog:

If you are a country music fan, you will know that Wednesday is the CMA Awards.  So with that said, I will have a special CMA post on Wednesday. 

TONIGHT ON ABC : Robin Roberts will be sitting down with Luke Bryan. Here's a preview of "Living Every Day: A Robin Roberts Special 


ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

On Tuesday I will be sharing about FAITH in a BRAND NEW series "Little Bit of Rachael". This series is all about ME and what's important to me and what makes me me. I hope you'll like this series!! 


On Wednesday + Thursday as I said above I will have a special post on the CMA AWARDS. I will have all the information regarding RED CARPET fashion, performances and all the nominees. Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood will host again this year,and on Thursday, I'll have a recap of the award show!! STAY TUNED!!! 

On FRIDAY, as always I will link up for 





Next month I will be joining Amanda @ That Inspired Chick for her new series. Amanda will host this on the 1st Thursday of each month. Until then check out her blog HERE!!



Okay Friends that's it for today. Have a wonderful week!! 

Please come back tomorrow for Little Bit Of Rachael | Faith.






No comments

Post a Comment