Stranded with Netflix

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Today I’m joining Erika and Shay in their STRANDED series


It's all about what shows I would have...

I realize that Bachelor/Bachelorette and The Voice aren't on Netflix..But isn't this all in good fun?!

#1
The Bachelor/Bachelorette 

Yes. It's crazy that I would take these shows, but hey they're entertaining and I'm also a sucker for romance...

#2

Nashville...

I love some good country music and a good plot...and it being filmed in my favorite place I've ever been to...Nashville,TN..couldn't get much better than that!!! 



#3
The Voice...

I gotta have a little music if I'm going to be on a deserted island...enough said..

#4
Fuller House


I have to be honest, I've never in my life have seen an episode of Full House or this spin off,Fuller House, but I have seen Candace Cameron Bure in some movies and I absolutely love her!! 

Those are the shows I would have on an deserted island!!! Come and join the fun!! You can link up on either Erika's blog or Shay's!!  



Also, I reminded you of this yesterday...This year's CMT Music Awards will be LIVE TONIGHT on CMT!!!  Carrie Underwood, Thomas Rhett, Little Big Town, Chris Stapleton, and more will be performing!!! 

2 comments

  1. Love the live music idea! :) I didn't even think about live shows like that or the Bachelorette. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete