What's Inside My Tote

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Good Morning! Today it's What's in My Bag Tote

As you know I love a great purse...That post was kind of a introduction to me loving purses...I'll go more in depth in this one...

As far back as I can remember I've loved purses..I loved Dooney & Burke when I was younger, when that was the "in thing". As I've gotten older  I've loved Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and Louis Vuitton ( still saving for that one)... At the present time I'm into medium size totes

The one I'm carrying now is this one.



What's Inside? 

+Wallet- Louis Vuitton 
+ Michael Kors Wristlet w/ debit card,insurance cards,driver license  inside
+Sunglasses/sunglass case 
+ Makeup bag(mirror,foundation,blush,lip gloss,mascara
+Keys (on wristlet)
+ Glasses cases
+Phone
+Phone charger

My previous purse was similar to this one:




That's what's inside my tote!!! Hope all of you have a great day! See you back here tomorrow!! 

Also, if you're a country music fan, tomorrow is the CMT MUSIC AWARDS!!! I'll have more on the CMT awards tomorrow!




No comments

Post a Comment