"Forever My Girl" + Beauty Products

Sunday, January 21, 2018
Hey Everyone, I hope you all of you have had a wonderful weekend!!! 

First up,


If you love a good chick flick I would recommend going to see Forever My Girl. This movie will have you laughing and crying all the way through. Forever My Girl stars Jessica Roth and Alex Roe. Alex Roe who plays country star Liam Page and Jessica Roth who plays Josie Preston. Preston and Page are high school sweethearts who plan on getting married, but when the day arrives to say "I Do" Liam leaves her at the altar. Eight years later Liam comes back to their hometown of St. Augustine as a major country star. His own father isn't thrilled to see him. As he tried to rebuild,life has one surprise waiting for Liam. 

If you love movie soundtracks, I think you'll like this one. You can find it by going to iTunes and searching "Forever My Girl Soundtrack". 

Okay...On to today's post. On Saturday I shared that I love TULA skincare line. I'm starting something new, I wanted to put a list of beauty products together that I either use,love, or want to try. Here are some of the products I would love to try!!....Before I begin if you love skincare and have a product that you love I would absolutely love to hear, please comment below this post.

Late Saturday night I ordered TULA's Pro-Glyoclic Resurfacing Oil. I will let all of you know if I love this toner or not....Stay tuned!!



My next item that I want to to try is L'Occitan Almond Shower Gel from Nordstrom. I ordered this also, so stay tuned for a post on this. 



I saw this on Erika's blog and living in West Texas your skin can become really,really dry. Erika mentioned that this shower gel was a "favorite" of hers and that it helped with her dry skin, I'm hoping it will help with mine. To check out Erika's post about this shower gel just go here

Other items I want to try:















So there you have it!! Those are the items that I would like to try!! As I said above, if you have products that you love, I'd love to hear about them!! 

Hope all of you have a wonderful week!!!

God Bless!


No comments

Post a Comment