Currently Into Volume One: Workout Attire /Lounge Wear

Monday, January 22, 2018
Starting a new series called "Currently Into". 



"Currently Into" will feature exactly what I'm into at the moment,it could be a TV show, fashion,beauty,jewelry, type of book/magazine,food,etc. I will do this twice a month. I haven't set an exact timeline yet. 

In this first installment of "Currently Into". I'm going to feature WORKOUT CLOTHES!!! 

Nothing gets me in the mood/motivated to workout than a cute  outfit. If you're interested in linking up, please let me know in the comment section!! I would love to know what you are currently into!! 

This Monarch top from Athleta comes in two different colors (Charcoal grey and Blue)and is ON SALE NOW for $51.99. It can be worn as is or you can tie the back as shown in the picture below.



These mesh pants from Athleta are petite and they come in Navy and black. ON SALE FOR $62

NORDSTROMS

Zella Twisty Turn Tee 
This top comes in Black, Grey Dark Heather, and White.


OLD NAVY

Mid Rise Mesh Crop, these crops come in NAVY,BLACK, and FUSCHIA. They also come in REGULAR,TALL,& PETITE



These pants are so pretty in my opinion. They're from Carrie Underwood's line Calia. I couldn't get a picture, but you can see them here!

I actually have these and they are so,so comfortable,they're also from Calia.

To check out Athleta's workout attire.

I could go on and on and on, but I won't. These are a few of the  workout clothes that I'm currently into/loving. 

Like I said above, if you would like to link up, I'd love to hear  what you are currently into. 

Hope all of you have a wonderful TUESDAY!!! 

GOD BLESS!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment