What's Going On Around Here

Saturday, January 27, 2018
Hey Everybody!!! I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend!! I wasn't able to post my Friday Favorites yesterday, so I thought I'd give a little life update post...

As I said earlier this week, I really wanted to try this Almond shower gel...I had seen it on Erika's blog...I really like this shower gel....It smells really good. I'm not sure if it helps with my dry skin though. 


Also, I saw this on Mix and Match Mama's blog and decided to order it. I also really like this. When I shower, I use Olay's face wash, along with a exfoliator from OLAY...In the last couple of weeks I've been using my OLAY products with my NEW TULA products and so far....so good. I thought maybe using all these different products would possibly break me out,but that hasn't happened!! If you're a #skincarejunkie I'd recommend trying these products!!



Earlier in the week I went to my church's Young Adult event and they had a local coffee shop GOLD STRIPE bring coffee. I'd never heard of it before,so I tried the Chai Tea Latte and it was delicious!!! 


Earlier today (Saturday) I went to meet up with a friend at another local coffee shop called Yellow House. I ordered a caramel latte this time.

I also had McAlister's Horseradish sandwich this week. #YUM

Sorry this isn't the most fun post, but it's what been going on around here lately. 

I will catch all of y'all back here on MONDAY!!! 

As always, THANK YOU for visiting my blog!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment