Link Up:What's Up Wednesday

Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Happy Wednesday to you guys!!! Today on the blog it's the first 
What's Up Wednesday!!! 

If you interested in linking up with Shay from Mix & Match Mama, Mel (The Larson Lingo), and Sheaffer from Pinterest Told Me To just visit one of their blogs, I'll link to each one at the bottom of this post!! 




What I've Been Eating:


Well yesterday (Tuesday) at ROSAS CAFE it was TACO TUESDAY!! 

What I'm Reminiscing About:

Ever since my grandmother passed last March...I just think about all the good times we had and how much I miss her. 

What I'm Loving:

I love trying Gold Stipe, a local coffee shop at my church's young adult event. 


I also found that I love this  L'Occitan Almond Shower gel from NORDSTROM. I first saw this featured on Erka's blog (A Little Bit Of Everything!!)


I also love my TULA products. I've been raving about them in the last few posts I've done. You have got to try their skincare!! 



What I'm Dreading:

T I'm honestly not dreading anything at the moment. I do wish this Flu season would hurry up and be OVER.


What I'm Working On:

That is a very good question. Right this second I'm typing up this post.  Also at the top right side of this post there is a POLL. If you haven't please go and tell me what you want to see on the blog. 

What I'm Excited About:

The Weekend is insight!!! #longweek #onlywednesday 

What I've Been Reading/Watching:

I've been watching a little this and a little that... I've been catching episodes of Married at First Sight, Fixer Upper, Hallmark movies, The Bachelor... Nothing has caught my attention so far...
I haven't been reading much either... #slacker.... If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!!!  

What I'm Listening To:

While I've been working out, I've been listening to a lot of country music...I listened to last week's sermon from church.

What I'm Wearing:

I'm wearing a shirt from Academy and some pink workout shorts. #justgothomefromthegym

What I'm Doing This Weekend:

 My MOM's BIRTHDAY is SATURDAY...Not sure yet..

Usually my weekends consist of doing household chores,working out,going to church...

What I'm Looking forward to next month:

My mom's birthday is SATURDAY!!!! 

To link up you can visit:




3 comments

  1. I'm sorry you miss your grandmother. I miss mine every January since that's when her birthday was. Happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete