FEBRUARY!!!

Thursday, February 1, 2018



Hello, February!! 

For a lot of us single girls out there, February can be a hard month, BUT I have thought about it and I wanted to start this month off on a HIGH NOTE with a few scriptures and some encouragement for all of us. 

To kick off the month....

I was looking on Pinterest for ideas for this post and came across a few things. I'll share those later on in the month. 

I thought that this little reading plan for February was neat. If you'd like to join just grab this graphic or you can visit my board




"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.  The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these." -Mark 12:30-31

Okay... So what do I have planned for this month?

I want to be more organized this month. 

I want to continue my fitness journey. #cantstopwontstop

I want to share "A Day in the Life" post

Read More! I want to set aside time on my weekends and read a really good book. 

Some books I'm interested in reading are:



If any of you have recommendations please let me know! 

Drink LOTS of WATER!!! 


Those are just a few of my goals for this month!! 






No comments

Post a Comment