Link Up:Friday Favorites: (February 2.2018)

Friday, February 2, 2018



As always Friday Favorites is BROUGHT TO YOU BY the fabulous ladies at A Little Bit Of Everything (Erika), Grace and Love (Mel), and Momfessions (Andrea). Happy Friday to you all!!!

I am so looking forward to seeing I Can Only Imagine when it comes out in theaters. If you don't know already, this movie is based on the song by MercyMe "I Can Only Imagine". The movie releases on MARCH 16,2018



Earlier this week I was on Carrie Underwood's instagram and came across her makeup artist Melissa Schleicher...Melissa shared a post about Marc Jacobs being one of her favorite beauty brands. So, I'm hoping I can try some of the products.

What are some of your favorite skincare/makeup products?


On Sunday, it's Super Bowl!!!  Who are you rooting for?  I'm gonna go with the Philadelphia Eagles. #anyonebutthenewenglandpatriots #sorrytombrady #notagain
On Saturday night I plan on watching this:


What can I say? I love love and Hallmark movies!! 

This was the verse for today from the bible app...

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.
Psalms 105:1 NLT'
and this is how I feel about today being FRIDAY!!!



Ladies, I hope all of you have a fun weekend whatever you're doing!! 

See all of you back here on Monday!! 

1 comment

  1. I'll have to check out that make-up. Carrie always looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete