Stay the Path Diaries

Tuesday, February 6, 2018



If you are a fan of Carrie Underwood, you know that she is very into fitness I mean take a look at these shots:








Okay.. now you're probably wondering what this has to do with this post. Well.. Carrie designed a clothing line called Calia and her tag line (I guess that's what you would call it? I don't know) is Stay the Path. 

I think with any fitness journey or even a spiritual journey you're trying to stay the path so that's where this series idea was born. 

In this series I'm committed to sharing what I eat, how I exercise and so much more!!! 

With that said...

For breakfast today:

I had a Strawberry Banana smoothie:



Recipe:

Tone it Up chocolate protein powder (You can follow Tone It Up on Instagram and Facebook)
1 Banana
4 Strawberries 
A Handful of Rasberries

 Simple yet DELICIOUS!!! 

Have A Great day everybody!!! 

God Bless!!

Coming Up tomorrow right here on the blog I'm sharing Volume 2 of Currently Into!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment