What's Up Wednesday:#2

Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Today,


What I'm Eating This Week:

I'm still eating these:


For breakfast I've been eating (the last couple of days) Ezekiel bread w/ almond peanut butter


What I'm reminiscing about:

I always think about my Nashville trip. I would love, love,love, love...to move there someday!

What I'm Loving:

I'm loving these pants by Calia by Carrie Underewood and this purse:


What I've Been Up to:

Just everyday life. Working, working out & going to my church group

What I'm Dreading:

Not dreading too much. I still have to get my EEG done next month. 

What I'm Working On:

I'm not working on too much right now. 

What I'm Excited About:

I'm excited about getting Emily Maynard's book I Said Yes in the mail!!

What I'm Watching/Reading:



It's all about The Bachelor around here! I'm reading this:



What I'm Listening To:

Right now I'm listening to Live with Kelly and Michael. 

What I'm Wearing:


The weather here had been so nice and then... the temperature dropped so it's back to boots and sweaters...

What I'm Doing This Weekend:

I don't have any crazy plans as of right now...I'll probably organize and get things clean!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:

I'm looking forward the Color Run 

What else is New:

Nothing. 

Favorite Easter Tradition:
In my family, we sometimes went down near San Antonio and spent time with extended family. Every year was/is different. 


What's Up Wednesday  was brought to you by: The Larson LingoMix & Match Mama and Pinterest Told Me To. Thank you ladies!!!

2 comments

  1. Ezekiel bread has been my favorite thing lately....I don't know why but I am craving it. I have had it with PB the past two days and love having it with avocado, salt & pepper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try it with avocado w/salt and pepper!!!! Love your blog!!!

      Delete