WEEKEND in REVIEW

Monday, November 27, 2017
Happy Monday to all of you!!! Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday break!! 


Here is my Weekend in Review!! Nothing too exciting. 

Before I begin.. 

HERE are some CYBER MONDAY deals!!!!! Grab your laptop, a cup of tea/coffee and SHOP!!! 

On Friday my sister and I went to meet up with a couple of our friends for lunch at a local Mexican food place. 

Earlier that morning I drank some Black Tea with Milk,Honey and a tad bit of vanilla extract. 


I did a lot of cleaning this weekend or attempted to. I also watched a  lot of this...

 

That's it for my weekend in review!!! 

Here's what's Coming Up This Week!! 

This week on the blog I'll have that post on My Favorite Bloggers, My Review on my Dry Bar and Olay products that I purchased a few weeks ago,and I'll also have a  NEW  Little Bit of Rachael post. 

Hope you'll come back tomorrow!!! Have an awesome week!!!! 


Also here is a preview of what's to come in December right here on the blog!!



As I mentioned before this is your Holiday Headquarters so I'll have a lot more gift ideas for those last minute gifts you need to get, my favorite ways for decorating for Christmas, movies, Christmas traditions in my family, + a whole lot more so I hope you'll join me!!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment