Friday Favorites #13

Friday, June 10, 2016


Good Morning!!! I'm linking up with Narci, Andrea, and Erika for 




Can I get a Hallelujah, Can I get an Amen...That it's FRIDAY!!! 


Last  week I told that I wanted to see Me Before You....


I saw it and I must tell you...You have to go see it!!!! 

 Hanging out with these girls is right at the top of my favorites!!




As for this weekend plans...I'm joining a friend to do a run thing....Other than that...Going to clean and watch TV! 



Here's a recap of this week:

Monday, I shared what there was to do in my town, Tuesday, I shared what was in my tote, on Wednesday, we shared what Netflix TV shows we'd watch on our deserted island, and yesterday (Thursday) I shared what I've been up to. 

Have a great weekend!!! See you next week!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment