Word for 2020: Trust + 2020 Goals

Thursday, December 19, 2019
Hey!! 

I wanted to jump on my “blog” before Christmas and the new year (Wow! New decade...eeks!!) to share that I really have tried to be more consistent but I’ve just haven’t had any inspiration and everything I try to get inspiration from just seems kinda silly. I’ve honestly felt why?..).Anyway I hope that makes sense...with that said with the start of the new year and everything I’m going to (I say this every year) be making some changes and really could use your help if you’re reading this, if you have any suggestions on blog posts, please let me know!!


I was hanging out with some friends and we started talking about what God has done in our lives and then a friend asked if we had a word for 2020 and my word would be TRUST. I’ve really struggled this year with believing that God has a plan for my life and so I want to fully trust that God has a plan and that what he has planned is for the good. I want to trust that everything will work out as it should.


What would your word be?


Some goals that I have for this year are:

To really dive deeper into God’s word
Get organized
Continue going to the gym everyday
Get more creative in this blog!
Read at least ONE book a month

That’s all I have for now! See you soon!!

I will be back tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!

No comments

Post a Comment