NEW YEAR, NEW PROGRAMMING!!

Sunday, December 22, 2019
We're just a few hours from it being Christmas!! 


I wanted to jump on here again, and just kind of give a heads up of what's going to happen once the new year is here! So...

Here is what you can expect to find!! 

On Mondays you will find my Weekend Shenanigan recap!! 

On Tuesdays: Anything goes!! Life Updates, Fashion, Fitness, Makeup, Favorite new products (finds),Faith,etc. This day is going to be random!! 

On Wednesdays: What's Up Wednesday or a post similar to that! 

On Thursday: Some type of entertainment post!! I'm thinking Music review, book review or Movie/TV review...

and on FRIDAYS: Friday Favorites!! 

If you have a suggestion on any blog posts, please let me know! I'd love to hear them!! 

Okay, I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy NEW YEAR!! I'm so excited to see what God has in store for everybody this year!! 

I'm off to go hang with the family! 

XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment