25 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

Wednesday, January 1, 2020
I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season, as we are getting ready to start the new year, I thought I would share 25 Things About Me! 

THANK YOU so much for visiting my side of the internet and I hope you'll come back again!! 



1.  My faith is super important to me
2. My favorite city is NASHVILLE
3.I love designer purses
4. I'm a Texan
5. I have two older siblings 
6. I read blogs most mornings
7.I am very shy until you get to know me
8. I love organizing
9. My favorite books are Romances/Biographies
10. I love Italian food
11. I have been parasailing 
12. I have visited New York (someday I'd like to go for Christmas)
13. I love shopping
14.My favorite channel/network is the HALLMARK channel
15. I love candles
16.I love perfume ( at the moment I love Chanel Mademoieselle?)
17. I love looking at houses with my mama!! 
18.I am deathly afraid of spiders and snakes
19. I love COFFEE!!! 
20. I love working out
21.I want to travel the world (ITALY,LONDON)
22.I love anything sweet!! 
23. I use to not like seafood, now I LOVE IT!! It's actually one of my very favorite things
24.I don't like cold weather
25.I love going to sporting events (Football,basketball,baseball)

I hope you learned something new about me!!  

In the new year I hope to share with you my everyday life, my favorites, my faith & so much more!! 

No comments

Post a Comment