HAPPY NEW YEAR:2020

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Today marks the beginning of a whole new year and decade!! I'm so excited to see what this year brings!!

I  wanted to share some of the tools that I'm using to organize and make my year the most successful it can be!! 

The most important tool I'll be using is of course 


If  you're not familiar with the YouVersion bible app, all you have to do is go on your computer and search "youversion.com" and on your phone, go to your App Store and download Youversion, and there ya go!!  It's pretty simple!! 


Next, I'm going through 100 Days to Dream your Heart Out. If you're interested in doing this devotional, you can find it at Barnes & Noble. 


In the New Year, I'll be using my Erin Condren life planner 


along with this Good Days start with Gratitude journal. I purchased it off Amazon! 



These are the items that I'm kicking off 2020 with!! 

In a recent post, I shared that my word for 2020 is Trust. I'm going to leave you with this:

"Trust in him at all times, you people, pour out your hearts before him. God is our refuge."-Psalm 62:8

If you would like to know some of my goals for this year, check that out here

No comments

Post a Comment