Weekend Shenanigan's

Monday, January 6, 2020

Happy Monday!! I hope all of you had a relaxing weekend!! 

On the blog today....I'm recapping my weekend!! 

On Friday night, I went with my friend Janie to eat dinner and chat, after that I caught up with a group of friends at a local restaurant/bar....

...On Saturday, I had a pretty chill day! Early in the morning I went to the gym, and then came home for a little while...My sister and I went to grab lunch at a new coffee shop called The Grind Cafe, and then we ran a few errands before we came home and  got cleaned up to go hang out with a few friends!! 

My Sunday was pretty chill also, I went to church and then had a girls night out with my sister and my mom,we went to see Little Women, it was such a great movie!! 

I hope all of you have a wonderful week!! 

God Bless

No comments

Post a Comment