Friday Favorites #4

Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Friday everybody!!! This week has gone by so fast for me. Hope all of you had a good week and are going to have a fun and relaxing weekend. Mine's going to be busy.

For those lucky ones that are on Spring Break, HAVE FUN!!!!  

This week has been pretty much like every other week. I go to work. I get off. I go workout. I snooze. Repeat. 

In an upcoming post you will see this top.  I purchased it from Calia

I wasn't going to give in, but after looking at it a million times I decided what the heck. I mean it's cute!!! I can't wait to get it in the mail and wear it to the gym!!!!! 


(since I'm on a health kick and lifestyle change I didn't eat, I ate salmon and veggies earlier, this was a friend's plate)

Last night (Wednesday) I went to my church group. We (not me. I was useless help) were helping our friend move to his new house. We (the girls) went to eat at a local taco place while the boys unpacked some of  the stuff and after a while they joined us. 




On Tuesday night I ate this baked chicken on quinoa with steamed veggies this seems boring, but let me to tell you it's all in how you season it! 







That's it!! Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!! Hope that you'll come back on Monday!!  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit this silly blog!! 


OH MY GOSH....I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS, BUT THIS A MUST HAVE IF YOU LOVE FIXER UPPER (HGTV). Chip and Joanna Gaines are going to be releasing a book called "The Magnolia Story". People magazine gave a first look.


It won't be released until October 18th, but you can pre-order it on Christian Books and Amazon. Also, Joanna will be releasing a design book in early 2017.

If you come back on Monday I have more details on what's going on in the world of Chip and Joanna!!! You won't want to miss it if you're a fan of their show!!! 

In case you've missed other Friday Favorites:


Friday Favorites was brought to you by: Narci, Andrea, and Erika!! Come join the party!!! 



On Monday, It's all about Chip and Joanna Gaines!!!

No comments

Post a Comment