Did You Know?

Thursday, March 10, 2016
Happy Thursday sweethearts!!! 




This post is really random, but.....When I'm bored I google things and that's when I was came up with this post, Did you know?

Yesterday, I googled Maria Menounos, Carrie Underwood, and  Kelly Ripa, among other things too (Fitness,Smoothies,books). 


And speaking of Carrie Underwoood, it's her birthday today!!



What do all these women have in common? In some way or another they've been involved in television. Carrie, majored in Broadcast journalism. Maria, is host of Enews among other television programs and networks. Kelly Ripa, she is a former soap star, but you know her from Live With Kelly and Michael (I always want to say Regis). 

Did you know? I wanted to be a broadcast journalist when I was younger, I still do.  

Back when I was in third grade, a local news anchor came to do "Career Day".  When she came I thought that was the coolest job. When I got older, up in my middle school days I would come home and turn on my local news channel. I wanted to be a news anchor. I even took journalism and broadcast journalism as my electives. 

I wanted to be Barbara Walters. 


I wanted to interview all the celebrities and tell stories. Who wouldn't want to have a job like Guiliana Rancic, Katie Couric, Maria Menounos,etc.

I love watching the news. I absolutely love watching GMA (Good Morning America) and the Today Show when I'm not working. 


Well, this is me signing off. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! 

Be sure to tune in tomorrow!

Coming up next after this short break: Friday Favorites! 

No comments

Post a Comment