Favorite Holiday Movies:Christmas Edition

Tuesday, December 10, 2019


This time of year is truly one of my favorites because not only is it the season of giving,but it’s the time of year that I love cozying up with either coffee or hot coco and watching a great Christmas flick!! I thought I’d share some of my favorite Christmas movies with all of you!! Some will be classic and some will be happy Hallmark movies!! 




One of my all time favorite movies is The Christmas Shoes. Kimberly Williams and Rob Lowe are in this movie. 

Christmas Getaway

I love watching Hallmark movies ALL YEAR long, and this one I watched a couple of days ago for the first time and it's gone on my list of favorites!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this one!! It's about a travel writer who ends up at the same rental as a man and his daughter. 

Another favorite from the Hallmark Channel Christmas lineup that I love is Christmas Cookies!! 



Christmas Cookies has Jill Wagner and Wes Brown. An Executive goes to Cookie Jar, a town where Aunt Sally's cookies are made. When Hannah has to meet Jake it's not as simple of an assignment. 

My FAVORITE CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS.....

Above I mentioned movies that I love, but I'm sure you're wondering what would be at the top of my list though...If I could just pick ONE.....

it would be none other than HOME ALONE!!! 



My other classic Christmas favorites are: 

Santa Claus

The Holiday
Christmas With the Kranks
ELF
The Family Stone

Also worth mentioning:

12 Men of Christmas

Under the Mistletoe
The Christmas Card
Dear Santa

Those are some of my most favorites and each time around Christmas, I watch them over and over again!! 


No comments

Post a Comment