Rachael's Holiday Gift Guide & Wish List PART 2

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happy Saturday everyone!! 

Hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! 

Today, I thought I'd share my personal favorites. I've already shared My Holiday gift guide for the ladies in your life, and ICYMI just go right here to check it out!! 

For fun...

I've mentioned Amanda, That Inspired Chick. She's got hand made wooden signs and tumblers...





For the jewelry lover that I am I'd love these Kendra Scott's in Gun Metal



This Kendra Scott Candice Gold Cuff bracelet comes in four different colors. Gold,Gunmetal mix,Rose Gold, and Gold Rhodium Mix

Switching gears. I'm thinking about giving these cookbooks from Shay Shull @ Mix & Match Mama to my gal pals. 



I also would love to either give this or receive this cookbook from Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) 


Speaking of Ree Drummond, she's got some cute dishes




Speaking of home goods...

I love anything Kate Spade so here are a few of my faves!! My top fave is the Tea Kettle. I've been into tea so....


For my fellow wine lovers...I love these wine glasses from Mud Pie..#rose #white #mudpie




My favorite devotional/bible 

 

Those are my favorites!!! Hope to see you back on Monday!! Have a wonderful weekend!! 

No comments

Post a Comment